Thursday Coed Volleyball 2017 Rules
- Setting on the Serve is Allowed as long as it is Not a lift
- Blocking on the Serve (NO Downward Motion) is Allowed
- NO Spiking on the Serve
- Balls, Including the Serve, may be retrieved from the net provided other rules are not violated
- NO Double Hits
- NO Carrying
- NO Touching the Net
- MUST Wait for Whistle on the Serve
- A Team Roster must be filled out and returned before season starts.
- Open Roster – Once you play for one team you can not switch to another team
- A coin toss will be used to determine which team will serve, receive, or which side of the court it wants at the start of the first game. Teams will exchange sides between games and the loser of the previous game will serve.
- A game is complete when a team scores a total of 21 points.
HAVE TO SERVE TO GET WINNING POINT.
(Rally score – Every play has a point). A team must win by two points or cap of 23. There will be one point awarded for each game won for your record. There will be three games to a match.
- Players can Substitute for another team (once per night).
- Each game must start with at least 4 players. Each game is to be played with same number of guys and girls. Team can play with more girls than guys. If less than 4 players and/or uneven guys/girls for games will proceed, if ok’d by opposing team. Only one guy and one girl may sub from another team.
- Games will start at 7:00pm. There will be a 15-minute grace period. If team is not there by the 15 minutes grace period, the first game is forfeited. If team doesn’t arrive within 30 minutes of scheduled game, all three games are forfeited.
- The team receiving the ball for service immediately rotates one position clockwise after side out, except on the first serve.
- Whitetail Lanes will provide a referee. Referee has final say.
- Rain or Shine unless lightning.
- The team with the most wins at the end of the season will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie, no playoff games will be done. Prize money will be split.
- Sponsor Fee: $75.00 per Team
- Player Fee: $75.00 Unlimited amount of players/subs
- ABLSOLUTELY NO CARRY-INS
- PLEASE NO VULGAR LANGUAGE
- All Players must complete and sign a waiver statement.
- Please turn in $150.00 (Sponsor and Player Fees) and Player Waivers all at once prior to first scheduled night.
Monday Night Tacos
Served from 4 PM - 10 PM
10 soft or hard shell tacos for $10.00 (Ordered in groups of 5). Add a pitcher of beer or soda for 1/2 price.
Taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, and onions, served with sour cream and taco sauce.
Dine in only